Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Social Learning Theory by Albert Bandura

Bandura identified three basic models of observational learning:
  1. A live model, which involves an actual individual demonstrating or acting out a behavior.
  2. A verbal instructional model, which involves descriptions and explanations of a behavior.
  3. A symbolic model, which involves real or fictional characters displaying behaviors in books, films, television programs, or online media.  
  4.  
                                      Example:
             
           
     
             I'm one of the million fans of Ms. Sarah Geronimo,when I saw her advertising the Everbilena  products in the television,like lip gloss ,I attract  to use it too, then I  began to imitate the action,by applying to myself the lip gloss ,which was used by my "Idol" so,through observation in the TV I learned , I imitate then I can introduce this to my friends by modeling.
     
    -SARAH GERONIMO-

No comments:

Post a Comment