Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Example of Gagné's Nine Events of Instruction

                  Example that illustrates a teaching sequence corresponding to the nine events of  instruction.

My brother practice me the swimming,there are some strokes that I learned from my father before , but only 2 strokes which are the backstroke and freestyle.
My brother tackle  what particular strokes we are going to practice. (1.Gain attention)
But first, he asked me if I'm willing to learn and I can do the strokes that his going  to practice me (2. Inform learners of objectives)
He ask me if I can still perform the strokes of what I learned from my father.(3.Stimulate recall of prior learning)
He perform the first stroke,  the Butterfly and he demonstrates how  to  do it.as well as to the other strokes (4.Present the content)
Before he allow me to do the butterfly stroke,he let me first to perform the stroke that I learned before and then he give me an informative feedback and teach me how to do it perfectly. (5.Provide learners guidance.6.Elicit performance and 7. provide feedback)
and then he let me to perform the first stroke then second and the third stroke without his guidance.(8.Assess performance)
we done in our first practice and in order to enhance further my knowledge in swimming ,we will do it again so that  I can master the strokes. (Enhance retention & transfer to the other contexts)





.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment